New CRF450 what a big mistake!!!!

I rode mine for the first time today (played hooky.

Had me a YZ426 that just seemed to be very heavy but the power made up for its shortfalls.

All I can say is what a big mistake holding off until now!!!

I should have done this long ago.

I have a new love, and she's deep red. :D

I did notice I will need a new pipe my 426 hit a lot harder but was never this smooth on the track.

Glad to be back on a Honda :)

We learn from our mistakes. When we learn from other's mistakes, that's even better. Glad you know that now.

Had me a YZ426 that just seemed to be very heavy but the power made up for its shortfalls.

I did notice I will need a new pipe my 426 hit a lot harder but was never this smooth on the track.

It's generally easier to feel an increase (sudden change) in H.P.,"HIT," than it is to feel HP that is spread equally through the powerband (smooth). Guess which is faster? :D

It's generally easier to feel an increase (sudden change) in H.P.,"HIT," than it is to feel HP that is spread equally through the powerband (smooth). Guess which is faster? :D

The 426 :D

The 426

:):D :D :D :D :D :D

It's generally easier to feel an increase (sudden change) in H.P.,"HIT," than it is to feel HP that is spread equally through the powerband (smooth). Guess which is faster?

I one with the better rider. :)