Sat 1/17 ride

Anyone up for a ride close to the LA area saturday 1/17? Stoddard, Gorman, El Mirage, Rowher Flats?

I'm down for Gorman.

Let me know if you want to go.

definately!

Anyone else?

How about Sunday???

Sunday is tough for me. Gotta go and repent :). Saturday doesn't work for you?

I plan on going to Gorman, but will have the kid with me.

I can make it to Gorman. Let me know when and where.

Hey Some buddies are going to be out at Jawbone Canyon that weekend. I might be going aswell.

Ever ride there???

:)

I've never been to Jawbone but I hear there is some great stuff out there. Always wanted to try it but never got a chance. Maybe next time.

I guess we're going to Gorman. Any campground you guys prefer to stage at? I personally like Smith Forks or the first one on the left side when coming in off the Gorman exit. Both have ramps to load/unload bikes if needed.

I like the first campground on the left. So it's still scheduled for Sat.and not Sun. right?

What About Dove Springs??????

The first campground is fine. How about 8:00 am on Saturday. I'll be in a full size white chevy van with a XR400 with 39 on the number plate.

Dove Springs, we ride there from Jawbone Cnyn. Its got some long trails, and biggggg hill climbs...

Hard hill climbs? Advanced trails?

Jawbone has some gnarly hillclimbs and a lot of advanced trails if you know where to find them. Or you can cruise around all day on fireroads and two-track. Dove Springs seemed to have more sandy hills and A LOT of whoops.

Are you looking for or looking to avoid hard trails/hillclimbs?

Jawbone has some gnarly hillclimbs and a lot of advanced trails if you know where to find them.

Are you looking for or looking to avoid

hard trails/hillclimbs?

Did someone say advanced trails? :D :D :)

Can you point me in the right direction?

DirtRoller - try this ThumperTalk 5-17 Loop. It might be just what you're looking for :)

That 5-17 is a good loop. But the Upper trails are closed last I checked. Might be a while before we can get back up there. It's Dez season now!

My favorite camps at Gorman are Sterling or Circle camp.