Hotcams 426 auto decomp is out.

That's kind of high at $189.00.

Keep in mind that its a perfomance cam and will carry a higher pricetag over stock

And to all those who did the '03 cam mod to their yzf's (along with that .00001% thought in the back of their heads that the teeth are not a 100% match) I say, hee, hee. . . :D:)

Hrm, $89 for the stock unit with new gaskets and the plug for the decom shaft VS $189

I Would say the $100 gains could be made up by a $100 Wiseco 13.5:1 piston or some porting and a $30 gasket set.

I would say that is way high there!

Chain / gear setups have an inherent amount of "slop" in them. Look at all the bikes that have been converted...no failures. I just inspected mine and coming up on one year of abuse and NO SIGNS OF MEASURABLE OR VISABLE wear.

To those of you who still do the "drill" and don't have this sweet powerband I say :D :D :D :D :D

However now that your bikes have another year of wear and tear and abuse on them....go drop $189 for a HIGH PERFORMANCE cam and let us know how it goes....risk of failure there too. Besides we are already looking forward to the release of the 05's. This is old news. :)

Hrm, $89 for the stock unit with new gaskets and the plug for the decom shaft

Where can you get all of this for $89? I will be ordering one shortly and would really like to know.

Does anyone have the none auto-decompression hot cams, how is the powerband???

And wonder what the 450 hot cam 450 would do in a 426???

www.generationmw.com has the cam for around $89.00 or so. But there is a yearly membership fee of $9.95, tax, shipping,handling and the decomp lever plug. The total, fee included is about $122.00. The $89 price is slightly misleading...

Where can you get all of this for $89? I will be ordering one shortly and would really like to know.

http://www.worldofcycles.com/ :)