New camera & studs

Just trying out the new x-mas camera and over 300 ice racing studs :D.

studded1.jpg

studded2.jpg

Glueing and screwing 300 or so ice screws (not fun)

Taking a corner wide open with your elbow an inch of the ice with no fear of road rash (priceless) :).

What brand of camera did Santa bring you?

sweet bike!

what kind of swingarm/shock is that?

Santa got me a panasonic dmc-fz1 12x optical zoom

Polini shock,I built the swingarm & lengthened/strengthened the frame after I choppered it by over jumping a double :).

how much would you charge me to make another swingarm like that for my 50??? I want one and where the hell did you get those studs?! That's a great lookin bike!

EDIT: also, what kind of front suspension are you runnin?

EDIT: also, what kind of front suspension are you runnin?

It looks like xr70 forks up front.

Polini shock,I built the swingarm & lengthened/strengthened the frame after I choppered it by over jumping a double :).

awesome :D

how did you mount the shock on the frame side? im also working on something similar, but with a five-0 SA and ishock. think you could get some picks of your frame side shock mount? would be very helpful, thanks :D

Sweet! :)

Love the ice spikes. They give it a real "mean" look.

SpLiZaaT, way too busy to ever build another swingarm. I got the studs from my local dealer and the front forks are pw80 which are basically the same as ttr90 forks.I also made spring preload spacers & used heavier oil. :)

thormx , you can PM me your email address and I can send you some pics with the plastic off in a few days when I get a chance.

alright thanks :)

thormx,I just emailed u sum pics hope they help :).