Pics of My DRZ400SM

drz.jpg

Winter DRZ Rehab in progress.

I live in St Louis & plan to race with Midwest Supermotard web page and possibly CCS web page in 2004.

For those of you bitchin about buying wheels...You don't need to buy wheels to race with Midwest Supermotard. They have a class called Sport-Moto for your stock wheels. Try it, you'll be hooked.

cheers,

Kris

Sweet lookin' x ! :D :D :) I like the red inside and black box, it shows contrast ! :D

Just checked my post and the pic is a nice red X, try this... web page

I did enjoy the turn one pile up video especially when the guys fell and everyone kinda glanced at them as they drove by :)

That's me in the red leathers shooting out of the middle of that crash like a human cannonball. wathc the guy on the old RM's head bounce, suprising he walked away.

My first race.......Nice introduction to SM eh?

That's me in the red leathers shooting out of the middle of that crash like a human cannonball. wathc the guy on the old RM's head bounce, suprising he walked away.

My first race.......Nice introduction to SM eh?

looks like the RM guy hit your rear tire and thats what made him crash :excuseme:damn, that hurt. Funny, you are the 1st guy that drove by and watched the 1st guy crash, kinda cracks me up, looks fun though :)

looks like fun :)

The guy on the yamaha backed it in a little too far :D Thats great! Sucks to high side on asphalt though. Someday when I have a replacement for the DRZ Ill supermotard it. One thing at a time :)

Your bike looks nice and tight. Squeeky clean.

Nice bike! Looks familiar. One of these days I'll get some proper photos of my bike up! :)

The video and website were both cool too! Guess that RM didn't have quite enough engine braking, eh? :D

Sweet! I'm in the process of converting my KLX400 for occasional supermoto uses (WERA, and maybe SMUSA). Mind if I ask who worked your suspension (if anyone), and what you thought of their work?

My suspension is stock right now. The front end is lowered in the trees as far as it will go. If I race any longer tracks, I'll raise them up to prevent headshake.

I hear Davey Durelle knows how to set up supermoto suspension and is doing it for pro-level privateers.

hope that helps,

Kris

I can't see it. :)

Ohh wait their it is. :D

What red box? :D