Johnson Valley: Feb 21-23 2014: Before It's Gone

What's going to happen to district races then??

Just like the race this Sunday, they had to change the course layout to not go into the land that is part of the permanent closure.  Even though they haven't officially closed it off, they are not issuing permits anymore to go onto that part of the land.  They don't want to get sued.  Apparently someone is suing the BLM over the Truck accident a few years back.

I will be bringing my sound system so we can party to some nice Polka tunes. Bring cd,s if ya got a favorite you wanna hear. TR some of your hat dance music would be sweet. You bringing your guitar.

I only play guitar hero, real guitars are lame. I hang near Billy's stealth for the music- ya mean?

• Like 1

I only play guitar hero, real guitars are lame. I hang near Billy's stealth for the music- ya mean?

Well I get my bike back this weekend then ready to start riding as much as I can! Weird bein back on here but I need to make some more so cal riding friends Def wanna make it back north for a single track trail ride next month. Hoping the snow holds off of el dorado forest for a lil bit

2 questions:

1) What time does the A-ride kick off on Sat morning?

2) If my GF comes along with her little bitty bike will there be other 2-wheel newbs for her to ride around with (while we go off and have fun)?

I spent 3 days last weekend chasing her around - it was her first time on a moto. She can shift and turn and go up and down hills (but she hasn't figured out how to do any of those things at the same time). She also learned what happens when you grab too much front brake...

Just like the race this Sunday, they had to change the course layout to not go into the land that is part of the permanent closure.  Even though they haven't officially closed it off, they are not issuing permits anymore to go onto that part of the land.  They don't want to get sued.  Apparently someone is suing the BLM over the Truck accident a few years back.

suit already happened and settled.....$5.8 mil

Come on out, I missed a ride with you at kennedy meadows when I couldn't get my bike started in the morning. Tom_Riddle

this code for ED?