Sign in to follow this  

Supercross 2014 Daytona Supercross

Used to be able to practice and race during the week, see the Supercross on Saturday and race the 200 on Sunday. So much has changed in scheduling since I stopped racing in 2000. Trying to get the 10 days off to enjoy the whole event, but its going to be tough. Now that I have to buy Supercross tickets seperate from the roadracing, I,m confused on what to purchase. Can you still get admission to the field instead of the Grandstand for the Supercross.  Its all about my kids now and them getting the best out of the Supercross. I,m covered for the road racing but on my own for the Supercross.  Don't see any mention of paddock or field tickets which is what I'm trying to get. Any advice?

The last few years we camp and watch the Pros race then we race the amateru supercross on sun/mon

I have to buy race ticket it has my race sun/mon and allso has the ticket to see the pros race on sat.

We get to set track side on the riders side and watch. Cost runs around 150.00 total.

I can buy more tickets for guest (fri-mon 90.00 or 100.00 at the gate. That would get you to see the pros and two days of amateru supercross.

You can see here the cost.

https://secure.tracksideonlineresults.com/daytonasx/