Canadian Moto

Did anyone see the kickoff of the series on speed yesterday. Very nice camera angles, they aren't as fast as Stewart Or RC but some very good racing. I believe it will be aired every Tues. at 5 Eastern, we need to get these guys to broadcast or races. :)

I caught last night at 10:00 pm on the West Coast. Doesn't that Blair Morgan race sleds as well?

Yeah & he's awfully fast on a bike to.

Blair is pretty fast. At anahiem, he was riding a 250F and a 450F. He qualified for the night show on both bikes, but crashed in his heat on the 450 and never came back out. He was pretty fast though.

Dave

BLAIR MORGAN WAS RIDING AT A1?!!! If so, thats great news, I hadn't heard anything about him on how he was recovering, good to hear he's riding and up to speed again! GO BLIAR :):D

He's killing them in snowcross too - I hope he comes back strong this summer and gives JSR a good run.

:thumbsup:WORD :)

BLAIR MORGAN WAS RIDING AT A1?!!! If so, thats great news, I hadn't heard anything about him on how he was recovering, good to hear he's riding and up to speed again! GO BLIAR :D:)

Is that you Gravity?

It was nice to actually hear the sound of the engines unlike ESPN2. Also those announcers had 10 times more energy than Davey Coombs or Cameron Steele...video was much clearer than the ESPN crap too....and they have very good beer there...

BLAIR MORGAN WAS RIDING AT A1?!!! If so, thats great news, I hadn't heard anything about him on how he was recovering, good to hear he's riding and up to speed again! GO BLIAR :):D

Is that you Gravity?

Sure Is!

Maybe I'll finally get to see my home race this time - round four. I was working too much that day to actually watch the race.

I also watched the race, was some good racing going on, and Blair looked fast, I was just wondering if anyone heard how the guy was doing that crashed? He did not look good , Hoping he is alright.

I watched the entire series last year . I am glad it finally is back on. I thought the racing was great.

BLAIR MORGAN WAS RIDING AT A1?!!! If so, thats great news, I hadn't heard anything about him on how he was recovering, good to hear he's riding and up to speed again! GO BLIAR :D:)

I was watching Sno-cross the other day and he won. It showed a shot of the previous race where he jumped and landed on this guys back. It didn't look pretty but luckily the guy was alright.

The guy that crashed was Chris Wheeler and if I remember correctly he broke his back.

I really like the enthusiasm the announcers have for the telecast, better than ESPN so far...

Must be a different crash because he was racing in this race.

Throttle, I am talking about his (Blair's) injuries he suffered last year in the Cdn nats, his throttle stuck off the face of a jump and he ended up in a wheel chair. I dont know the details.

Apparently he's been racing since then, so he must be okay.

The rider who got injured at Mission (the first round)suffered a broken neck in the first moto and has since recovered. Blair crashed at Nanaimo when his throttle stuck, and has since recovered , is racing snocross and winning again. Nice to hear he was at A1.

The series was great to do and I'm glad it shows so well on tv.

Hey, yamaha97, call me at the shop or see you Sat. at the awards banquet.

I know Chris Wheeler was racin' in this, that was until he crashed. I guess he broke his neck instead of his back, that's why you didn't see him finish moto 1, start moto 2 or will you see his name the rest of the series.