Sign in to follow this  

Who makes Youtube Riding Videos?

Let me know what you guys think of this edit I threw together. It's mostly shot off of a Iphone5 and our Go-Pro 2

THANKS!

Jeremy

• Like 3

Definitely better than what I expected for a video that was just thrown together.  When ever possible you should try to shoot with the sun at your back, it helps with clarity, unless you want that washed out look (at times you do).  Didn't like the music, but you'll never please everyone on that.

Overall I did like it.   :thumbsup:

Didn't like the music, but you'll never please everyone on that.

Overall I did like it.   :thumbsup:

Why?  Oh Why Oh WHY does everyone that makes videos think they have to add a music sound track ?????  It doesn't matter if I like a different type of music than you, that's not the point.  I'd much rather listen to the bike sounds.  The louder and more obnoxious the music, the more likely I WON'T watch it, whether it be hard rock or Lawrence Welk.

Edited by motoxvet
  • Like 5

Let me know what you guys think of this edit I threw together. It's mostly shot off of a Iphone5 and our Go-Pro 2

THANKS!

Jeremy

Pretty cool video, but hard to enjoy when I spend most of the time feeling bitter that I don't have a farm and tractor to build a private track on! :) 

Why?  Oh Why Oh WHY does everyone that makes videos think they have to add a music sound track ?????  It doesn't matter if I like a different type of music than you, that's not the point.  I'd much rather listen to the bike sounds.  The louder and more obnoxious the music, the more likely I WON'T watch it, whether it be hard rock or Lawrence Welk.

I agree that many times the music choosen just doesn't work with the video.  Although one reason for adding a sound track is because of wind noise, it was pretty bad with my old ContourHD helmet cam.  In this guys case he was flipping between a helmet cam, that would have wind noise, and a iPhone that wouldn't have any wind noise.  The sound difference when going between the two would have been annoying all by itself.

But yes, you do have a very good point about music selections.

I make sh*t tons of compilation edits.  While I am at college in the city I can't ride the bike or do any filming so I just compile videos into entertaining edits.  This summer I will have lots of footage of my friends and I though.

Here are two edits I made (I have a LOT more on my channel and I also have a bunch of RAW two stroke compilations):

Most recent:

http://youtu.be/-xcMWAX1IkA

RV2 and Adam Cianciarulo

http://youtu.be/7HTd5NHIPw8

I made edits of Dean Wilson, Chad Reed, a few of James Stewart, crashes, mud, ice, 500cc two strokes, etc.

Like I said, I only edited the videos.

• Like 2

did you get a full refund?

• Like 1

did you get a full refund?

SO, you'd rather listen to a "tune" from Slipknot instead of the bike?   I think you're in the minority here.  Nothing like the sound of a healthy 2 stroke having it's neck wrung.

• Like 2