24 Hour GP Movie #1

Been trying to knock the movies out.......but life has officially gotten in the way.

I know, WAH......

I have the story boards done etc......but I am currently un-employed....and my priority other than a post here or there to keep my sanity.....has been job hunting, pure and simple.

Add that to.....I have two complete laps of digitial vid now, and HD on system is full...., need about 25 gig to finish em up right....so.....have my eyes on a new AV drive...but that will wait until I get a job......then I can do the whole thing, photos, video etc and burn them onto DVDs for those that want them......for the cost of a blank DVD-R.

Until then....

here is about 6 minutes of lap one from Ranger_426.....these are only draft pulls, and I made it extremely small to fit on my host....

so....sound and vid quality are way down......but the price you pay to get that much video into less than my 10 meg limit.

its 8.5 meg.....final out is in Quicktime.....

here is the link

web page link for first cut of 24 Hour GP video composite.....

Soon as I get back into the work force...I can finish everything up.....till then....at least from this balding rider......these teasers will have to be enough.

HR

:)

:D

Pretty cool :D:)

BTW, does anybody else think that eric's dad (rick?) looks like hunter s. thompson with those sun-glasses on? Might require that you're an avid hunter s. thompson fan to notice the resemblance :D

Nice.

I can relate to the lack of time. I still have one lap during the day and one lap during the night waiting to be spun onto DVD. Your welcome to it if you need additional footage.

Best of luck with the job hunting.

Ace

Pretty cool :D :D

BTW, does anybody else think that eric's dad (rick?) looks like hunter s. thompson with those sun-glasses on? Might require that you're an avid hunter s. thompson fan to notice the resemblance :D

Who the hell is Hunter S. Thompson? :) Are you referring to the old TV show "Hunter"?

HR,

Cool footage! Keep working at it.....you'll get that career you want. We understand. :D

Eric

here is a pic of hunter: hunter next to a ducati

his a journalist/writer, writes some crazy stuff. Still does sports articles for Rolling Stones, ESPN, and other mags.

Who the hell is Hunter S. Thompson? :) Are you referring to the old TV show "Hunter"?

snip

Eric

Holy Christ! Did I really just read that?

-Tyler

here is a pic of hunter: hunter next to a ducati

his a journalist/writer, writes some crazy stuff. Still does sports articles for Rolling Stones, ESPN, and other mags.

If you have not read "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" you need to. That is a must-read.

If you have not read "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" you need to. That is a must-read.

No doubt! :)