Anyone added lights?

I was just curious if any of you with new CRF250R's had added any type of off road lighting. I would like a headlight, but don't want the extra 25lbs that comes on the X. Also, I've never actually ridden at night with a motorcycle headlight, only 4 wheelers, but how many watts produce enough light to be able to ride. Baja Designs can get 50 watts by rewinding the stator on the 450, it didn't list anything for the 250, but is 50 watts adequate?

if you dont already have the 250f id get the 250x whats 25lbs? and it has a kickstand its only what 200 dollars more that the 250f? to get a lighting kit on the 250 it will be more than 200$ if you get the x try it out and see if you really need more light baja designs makes an upgrade kit without haveing to rewind the stator. i have an xr250 with stock 35 watt bulb. its pretty good, well good enough for a dirtbike i dont know what they have for the 250f

Is the X going to have the detuned motor like the WR did two years ago when it came out?

if you dont already have the 250f id get the 250x whats 25lbs? and it has a kickstand its only what 200 dollars more that the 250f? to get a lighting kit on the 250 it will be more than 200$ if you get the x try it out and see if you really need more light baja designs makes an upgrade kit without haveing to rewind the stator. i have an xr250 with stock 35 watt bulb.

If you have an XR 250 I suppose 25 more pounds isn't much concern but to those of us with lighter bikes - or want to stay with lighter bikes, 25 pounds is too much! personally I'd much rather have the lighter bike.

I presume it will matter (the extra 25# that is) where and how you prefer to ride as well.