marzocchi 50mm spring necessity

we all know tha the marzocchi 50mm forks on the TM'S ,have a very stiff feeling ...they are pretty hard ...but i'm about 100kilos  or 220 pound ... for my weight ,is it necesary to change to harder springs , or i can make the suspension work just by adjusting it 

it's a 2009 250en ... but i've started the thread backwards ...i have already changed the springs BUT ...there is a big but ...before the spring changing and the revalving ,my suspension was stiff and without feeling , my suspension guy told me that the stiffness comes from the fact that my weight leaves no travel for the suspenion to work ... ok ,so we've changed the springs and revalved it so, the flawed set up marzocchi fork to work fine...

and since them the mess begun ...at the first short scrambled style rides , the suspension felt harder than before (though both rebound and compression are almost fully soft) but some feeling was reaching my hands ...at full attack riding , the suspension was giving some feedback , but when it comes to enduro the thing can not be ridden...even the smallest rock push the front wheel away ...and after a 70-80klm ride , my hands are about to explode(and i'm in pretty good shape)not to talk about a 120-140 klm race ...D.N.F.   

the guy who did the suspension support than there is nothing wrong with the suspension , but i need to change my riding style ,or to change the bike ,because the motocross genes of the bike is what causes all my troubles...

and a second opinion guy tells me that i need to go back to the oem springs ...

what's your opinion ???

notice that i don't know revalving set up , the guy who did it is adreani dealer 

I had these on my Husqvarna and after a revalve they worked really well. First check where your oil height is assuming open chamber, start at 120mm from top. Test ride and if it is still harsh go to the rebound. Go full soft (faster rebound) on the rebound and test again. Lastly what oil did he put in?? I would go lighter and repeat before I revalve again.

If you need to change your riding style then the tuner didn't do his job. Or you gave him incorrect info like a faster rider that what you actually are or MX instead of woods.

If he didn't bleed the bladder properly-those forks will feel horrible. For offroad the best setting I came up with is lighten base and mid and open float. Run a very light fluid. The heavier spring with light dampening will make it softer. Then use the oil height outside forks for bottoming control. Clickers should be in the middle. If fully in or out-that is a sign damping need to be addressed with revalve. The chassis is very stiff on this bike. I removed the cylinder headstay on extremely rough tracks. It will allow the frame to flex. Torque triple clamp bolts lightly. If jumping or high speed-do not remove head stay-too dangerous. You can make a more flexible mount out of carbon fiber or mild steel-very thin. Great bike but needs to be softened for rocky terrain.

some connection problems that need to be solver ,so i anwser by that nickname (i'm the author of the post)

@weantright. i probably described my self as a slower rider than i'm actually are ,othar than that my other riding descriptions were pretty accurate ...he used marzocchi 7,5sae oil ...i dont know the level...

something that noticed yesterday  tested only on the compression ,not on the rebound ...the adjustements doesn't respond ...the fork works the same when it's fully open and fully closed ...