Advice please

Hey,

My name is Drew. Anyways, I am currently riding a cr80rb (bigwheel). Anyway, i am 5"5 and feel I am ready to move to a larger motorcyle. I Am content on either a 125 or a 250f four stroke. I Am most interested in the RM-Z. I am posting this to ask if you 80 rider with some experience not real slow and not a super mini rider, would be better off going on a 125 or going straight to the 250f. Any advice would be very helpful. THanks for your time.

Drew

man i have the rmz and if you can ride the 80 pretty well then i would go for it. it's a bike that you dont have to be a pro to ride, you can ride it as hard as u like or as easy as u like. i love mine, and wouldnt trade it for anything else

Go straight to the 250F. It's very easy to ride. I've seen plenty of beginners first big bike being a 250 4-stroke.

Hey,

My name is Drew. Anyways, I am currently riding a cr80rb (bigwheel). Anyway, i am 5"5 and feel I am ready to move to a larger motorcyle. I Am content on either a 125 or a 250f four stroke. I Am most interested in the RM-Z. I am posting this to ask if you 80 rider with some experience not real slow and not a super mini rider, would be better off going on a 125 or going straight to the 250f. Any advice would be very helpful. THanks for your time.

Drew

What sort of riding are you doing? i am about the same height as you and i like the RM-Z very good! If i was going to do lots of supercross i would of stayed with my RM 125 but i decided to do a bit of motocross, supercross and enduros this year so the RM-Z was a bit better for that sort of work. But anyway its your choice and watever you choose it will be a good bike for you as long as you choose SUZUKI :)

Hey Sh-Suzuki, are you racing the SX at avalon this weekend?

Did you go to SA stadium last weekend?

Nah soz mate. Ive just turned seniors so im just riding on my SX track at home until next year. Im also still recovering from a knee reco so i cant really go to hard on it for a while :). Just going to stick to the motocross and small enduros this year. :D

I just moved my son to a KX250F. He is 12yr old, 5'4", and 135lbs. He loves that 4 stroke power and big bike suspension. He started jumping the bigger jumps now, something he wouldn't consider on is KX85. He was just too big and had to ring the bike out to clear big jumps. Now he can just blip the throttle and clear jumps easier.

I would just recommend getting the right springs for your weight. We did get some head shake with the stock ones. It caused a high speed crash but both the bike and son were ok. Having them changed.

Good luck riding or racing.

The type of riding i do is mainly supercross///motocross. The only time it would be trail ridden is if my dad rode it. Im thinking the bike sounds very appropriate for my riding and would be a blast.