RED STICKER

HAVE YOU JUST PURCHASED A NEW 04 AND YOU CANT WATE TO GET OUT THERE AND RIDE YOUR SWEET NEW BIKE AND BREAK IT IN IHAVE SOME DEVASTATING NEWS FOR YOU.IF YOU HAVE JUST REACENTLY PURCHASED A BIKE THAN YOU PROBLY REALISE THAT YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED FROM RIDING ON RECREATIONAL PARKS SET ASIDE DIRTBIKES FOR THE WHOLE SUMMER.I THINK THE RED STICKER LAW IS OUTDATED AND INJUSTICE FOR THE WHOLE DIRT BIKE COMUNITY.SOON MORE RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL COME TRAILRIDING WILL BECOME ENDANGERED LIKE AN ANIMAL OF SOME SORT,IT IS SAD TO SAY BUT I FEAR THE FUTURE OF TRAILRIDING.WE MUST ALL DO OUR PART TO PRESERVE TRAILRIDEING. :)

TRUELY,ADAM H.

BIKE:CRF 150F

TOWN/STATE:MADERA,CALIFORNIA

Get out of California!!! :)

Hi Adam,

Welcome to TT.

Most of us feel the same way about this topic.

I would like to suggest that you loose the CAPITOL letters when posting and preview your post for spelling errors before you hit the Send button.

Hi Adam,

Welcome to TT.

Most of us feel the same way about this topic.

I would like to suggest that you loose the CAPITOL letters when posting and preview your post for spelling errors before you hit the Send button.

The irony is killing me :)

Glad to see that someone was paying attention. I was hoping that Adam would catch my mistake and correct me.

SCREW THE ENGLISH MAJORS>>> KEEP YOUR PASSION HOT and write your state assemblyman. Join the blue ribbon coalition. You'll find links in the land use forum. I for one don't understand the validity of outlawing bikes 6 months a year, but I have not read all the material that is available here on the subject yet. Still I know the basis of the clean air and clean water acts is a fundamental concept called BACT - best available control technology - meaning every pollution source has to be controlled with the BACT. However in no case does the law say that BACT is the shut down of a pollution source. That's the part I don't get, how can they outlaw an activity..to get their pollution goals met...when BACT is all that is legally required - if ya dont meet your goals - guess what we wait til the technology gets better, but ya dont shut down the polluter......what did the state say all bikes must be 4 stroke and that is BACT / thats nuts ??/ ....why don't they restrict vacation motorhomes from travelling the highways during the summer air pollution seasons too? I suspect the answer is we don't have the clout the motorhome/camper industry has. yup we are radical motorcycle riders and must be controlled. sick kalifornia politics. red sticker is enviro-descrimination

SEND YOUR CAPS TO YOUR STATE ASSEMBLYMAN... >

The good news is your bike is a green sticker bike.

The need for the red sticker program is a joke; however, the original plan was to ban all of those bikes year round.

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE......I GUESS :)

:):mad::D :D :D :D :D :D :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa: :usa::lol::jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop::lol: :lol: :lol::moon: :moon: :moon::usa:

Get out of California!!! :)

Exactly or ride a MX track. I would find trail riding maybe alittle fun to a certain extent then it gets boring.

I think people who are not from the west do not realize what kind of open spaces are being taken away from offroaders-bikes and 4x4's. It is not just Cali, it's all the west. We have so many beautiful riding areas that are being taken away because of the granola eating, tree hugging enviro nazi's. To say move from cali or just ride the tracks is short sided. I'm a native of Az, have lived in north Florida on and off for 10 years, I would not trade living out west for anything. Have traveled extensively all over the lower 48 and the west for me is where it's at. Public lands are just that public, they are for everybody just not a select few.

To say move from cali or just ride the tracks is short sided.

No kidding and it's not funny! I think that advice is terribly short sighted and just what the eco-nazi's love to hear. What ever happened to united we stand, divided we fall? Somebody has to stay and fight and I'd hate for people out west just to give up and move. Aren't we all on the same team here? As off-road enthusiasts it's in our best interest to help fight the good fight and maintain access to public lands everywhere not only for ourselves but more importantly for the enjoyment of future generations. It's very easy for a few people to ruin things for everyone and we've got to take responsibility when we see people messing it up for others and get involved with these off road orginazations to keep our lands open 'EVERYWHERE'.

Remember what happened back in Genermany with Hitler? I think Martin Niemöller said it best when he wrote:

"In Germany, they first came for the communists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a communist. Then they came for the Jews, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew. Then they came for the trade unionists, and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist. Then they came for the Catholics and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Catholic. Then they came for me -- and by that time there was nobody left to speak up."

Welcome to the Peoples Republic of Kaliforistan :)