Shop Manual on CD

Does anyone have the shop manual? How much and where? Should put it on Kazaa and share I noticed people are selling copies on ebay are these anygood? I was thinking of scanning the owners manual and putting it on kazaa in case anyone loses theirs. I would like to see the X models Manual to see the differences. :)

I ordered the Honda 2004 CRF250R Service Manual from Helm, Inc for about $53, including shipping. The manual is an 8.5 x 11 paper book. As far as I know, Helm doesn't put them on CDs. Helm is the official Honda motorcycle manual producer. They also make many other manuals.

Helm also has the parts fiche information available as a high-quality Parts Catalog booklet (8.5 x 11) for $32. The booklet is bound with a heavy paper cover and includes Part Number and Part Description indices. These booklets have the same content as the XRs Only parts catalogs available in the middle 80s but are much higher quality.

Order both at once and save on shipping. You have to wait a bit longer for the Parts Catalog; they print them on order.

(I don't work at Helm.)

Helm, Inc

http://helminc.com/

HONDA'S OWNERS MANUAL HAS A LOT OF INFO, BUT IS STILL PRETTY BASIC. THE HONDA SHOP MANUAL IS MUCH MORE THOROUGH. I'M THINKING ABOUT BUYING ONE, BECAUSE I LIKE TO HAVE ALL THE SPECS AND INFO AVAILABLE. OF COURSE, I WORK AT A HONDA DEALERSHIP, SO I CAN USE THEIRS.

Wrooster the Yamaha page is excellent. Has the whole manual on a website. I thought Honda was better but Yamaha really has it togeather.