New OHV Park

I was told that they are working on opening a new OHV park here in SoCal. The area is better known as the "Badlands" It is located basically south of the 60 where it meets the 10 frwy in Beaumont. As I learn more I will keep you informed. The area is riden on as we speak but it is not legal yet to do so. Some pretty good terrain there. I didn't hear if they where going to do a track or not either. Here in kommunistfornia news like this is rare. They usually are trying to take land away from us. Its not a done deal so keep your fingers crossed.

where in the heck do you guys get your info :D,,,the badge was out there 3 weeks ago issuing citations :D

the area know as 3rd gear pinned is packed on the weekends but nothing is officially open. i would be surprised if it doesnt get closed down,,,no water and alot of dirt equals dust and hwy 79 is right next door.

if you go there find a discrete place to park,,and keep your eye open for the badge,,,200.00 citation :D....and one more thing,,,,hondadirtrider,,go back to starwest ?:D :D

where in the heck do you guys get your info ?,,,the badge was out there 3 weeks ago issuing citations :D

the area know as 3rd gear pinned is packed on the weekends but nothing is officially open. i would be surprised if it doesnt get closed down,,,no water and alot of dirt equals dust and hwy 79 is right next door.

if you go there find a discrete place to park,,and keep your eye open for the badge,,,200.00 citation :D....and one more thing,,,,hondadirtrider,,go back to starwest :D :D :usa:

Hey man i been over by old TGP about a milllion times and people get hurt witch brings the ambulance and the sherrif out.....NEVER ONE PROBLEM WITH THE LAW possibly because they know it will soon be official or mabey the Baumont PD are not a holes and figure we could be doin a lot worse things with our time.....

BTW PAPPY i havnt been to star in over 2 weeks :D :D....i ma begining ot have withdrawls LOL