Books on how to become a better rider.

Are there any good books on motocross technique out there? I am especially interested in jumping.

Thanks in advance.

At the bottom of this page:

http://www.gsmxs.com/Videos.htm

You will find the Gary Semics

"Motocross Practice Manual"

The 47 Absolute Techniques of Motocross

Pure gold right there.

I really recommend getting the vids and the book. Watch the vids at home, and take the book to the track for review/reminder.

Yup that's book. Gary Semics lays it all out for ya. I have also found a Book of Dirt Rider Mags best rider tips at my local cyclegear store

You dont need any stinkin books, TT is all ya need :)

Are there any good books on motocross technique out there? I am especially interested in jumping.

Thanks in advance.

What are you...........a FREAK or something? :):D You mean to tell me you can make YOURSELF go faster by becoming a better rider and not by making your bike faster? You trying to single-handedly start a revolution or something. Don't you know that's it's illegal to make yourself a better rider? See my signature.......

You are so right,

All these guys are spending so much money on there bikes to become faster. Learn how to ride better and you can smoke anybody. Most of the guys I ride with ride two smoke 250's and I blow them away on my wr250. I want to be as fast as I can and I think that good technique=speed. Thanks for the help.