Supercross 125 & 250 on TV Thursday.

Don't forget to tape the supercross today.

125cc 3:00 pm EST

250cc 4:00 pm EST

on ESPN2

Got tape :)

Oh no...I forgot to put a tape in!! :D

Looks like an extra long lunch break for me :).

I swapped my cable box for a digital recorder box just so I could record them. That and the dakar are on at wierd times already.

Awesome! Thanks. Just set the VCR.

I swapped my cable box for a digital recorder box just so I could record them. That and the dakar are on at wierd times already.

Is that a Tivo? How do you receive cable signal? I'd like to get a new set-up, just starting research.

I have time warner cable. They offer the digital recorder box for another $6/mo. It has an 80gig hd for ~50 hours of recording on it. It works exactly like tivo but just with their cable signal. It's kinda cool in that it's always recording so if you switch to a channel and wanna go get a beer you can hit pause and it will pick up where you left it after you get back.

tivo will also run twc's regular cable box but you have to hook a IR transmitter up to the tivo to replace the remote, so it can make the cable box switch channels. seems like a burden too me considering tivo costs $12 month in addition to the $300 - $400 for the box itself, and doesn't offer anything more.

Thanks YZ250F_Rider, I have Comcast and if they can get $6 a month out of us, they'll be providing the same service for sure. :)

btw 1PM Pacific Standard Time

125cc West 12:00 noon!

Thanks for the heads up! - watching right now. I switched my business line over to voicemail for two hours....I can't be bothered when I'm trying to watch racing :)

iis it on the canadian dish.....my american dish is down

I wish RC would hurry up and get back on track, cuz he sucks as an announcer.

did you hear him stuttering at anaheim

I have a tivo And I set it to record any thing to do with motorcycles!! It is so Sweet. I dont like speedway though so i have to delete all of those :)

Any way any one think of getting a tivo it is Awsome!! :D

im not a big fan of speedway either but i mean i give those guys credit theyre insane! :)

Just watch speedway for the high speed highsides....thats all I go to the races for...and to get roost in my beer while in the bleachers.

Did you hear RC diverting any discussion of other riders (Reed) to Tim Ferry?

What's that about? The Red Headed Floridian Professional Motocrossers' Brotherhood?

I wish RC would hurry up and get back on track, cuz he sucks as an announcer.

Yes, he'd better keep his day job, which made him a millionaire.

He clearly needs some work to be able to speak like David Bailey.

I still like RC.