After looking for a lower seat kit from the likes of SDG, Guts etc. and coming up empty, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Off came the seat cover and out came the electric carving knife.Off came an inch of foam. There is a line on the stock seat foam that was exactly one inch from the top so I used that as a template. The electric knife is the hot setup. It cut thru the foam easily and left a smoother surface than stock. After restapling the seat cover on, it was time to lower the subframe. First, I removed the mounting bolts,loosened up the top mount and positioned the subframe as low as it would go, about 5mm I would guess. Then I ovaled out the lower mounting holes and the exhaust pipe mounting hole and reassembled everything. The seat height went from 39.3 to 37.5, a big improvement. Even though I cut an inch of foam out, it's hard to notice a difference comfort-wise. It's still pretty darn stiff foam. By lowering the subframe, I was able to get a lower seat height without making the seat too steep in front. It looks like sliding forward for turns won't be any harder than before.