Check your nads

Hey all, for the full story, click on the link below. Check your nads! A testicular self-exam only takes a couple of minutes. Make it fun by teaching your partner how to do it. Just make sure you do it!

web page

Thanks Drew, it sounds ghey but could save your sack, huh? You are getting a double dose of thoughts and prayers :):D

Man that's to wierd feeling. :) I just can't be messing with my sac!

Well, it's a good kind of wierd :D and way better than reaching down there and only finding one. :D

Hey, you ain't thinking of the possibilities:

My husband does my monthly breast exam and I do his testicular exam.

Everybody wins.

We are talking about using hands, right? :)

HA! :)

yes

Well, it's a good kind of wierd :D and way better than reaching down there and only finding one. :D

Hey! Watch it now...some of us..err... :D

Thanks for the suggestion Drew. I do feel it's very important to keep a regular thorough inspection on these things, but I don't really know what to be looking for. I know us TT brothers are always willing to help another TT'er out. So, I am now accepting applications from the WIVES of TT members for a regular weekly survey of my sack. She should be about 5' 2" to 5' 10", hair color not important, slim with big boobs, and a tight rear. Her hands should be warm, dextrous and capable of performing the required inspection for approximately 20-25 minutes. Thanks guys I knew I could count on you all. Remember it's in the name of science. :D:)

Man if my wife ever stumbles on TT and reads some of this stuff, I am dead, dead, dead. But, yet I do it anyway. :D

Someone deliver Drew a laptop to the recovery room. He'd have a brighter day reading you goofs.

OR...he might rip his Frankensack :D

Get well Drew. Everything WILL work out :)

btw, funny sig :D :D :D :D :D

My gf laughed at me when I made the suggestion...I was more then willing to help her with the boob exam, gready bistich :)