Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Baja Riders

I have been riding in Baja (mostly northern loops) for the past thirty years and looking for riders going down in March or early April.  My group of friends have pretty much moved to Adventure Bikes so I am looking for some off road guys.

If you are up for a 4 or 5 day loop I would be thrilled to join you or I can even guide Baja Virgins.  You MUST be able to ride long days, bikes in excellent mechanical condition and be a solid rider.  No bubbas, knuckleheads or gomers. No 2 strokes, Suzukees or psychos.

I ride an XR650r, excellent trail mechanic and carry sat phone. 

Option One:

Santa Veronica to Mikes Sky Ranch

Mikes to the Old Mill in San Quentin

Old Mill to Santo Thomas (el Palomar)

Santo Thomas to Santa Veronica

Option 2

Ensanada to Camalu (Pirates Cave)

Camalu to Mikes

Mikes to Santo Thomas

Santo Thomas to Santa Veronica

If you are interested contact me via email rarcher@archertravel

Looking to make new rider friends

mike.jpg

• Like 3

I wish I could take the time to do a multi day trip. Are you planning any two-day trips? I have gone from Santa Veronica to San Felipe before with a group of friends in a couple of days. However, I have a couple of guys that want to go from Santa Veronica to Mike's. Stay at Mike's and come back the next day. 

You MUST be able to ride long days, bikes in excellent mechanical condition and be a solid rider.  No bubbas, knuckleheads or gomers. No 2 strokes, Suzukees or psychos.

I don't have a Suzuki, but I failed everything else. 

My girlfriend thinks I'm a psycho and I have a friend who calls me Bubba. I'm out.

Edited by ewr2004

Some folks on San Diego Adventure Riders make some loops and multi day trips there.  We do have a "ride whatever you want as long as you and the bike are prepared" mindset but if it's a group that works for ya..............

Of course a lot of local rides to keep the skills fresh happen, too.

BajaVeteran,

Do you remember when ramons wife lived in san vincente?  If yes, send me an email at okeeeeokeeee@aol.com

If you dont please disregard this message.

We may have a lot to ride and talk about in the future.

thanks, steve