I miss David Bailey.

It was bad enough when Art Eckman left ESPN. No one else seems to bring the same level of enthusiasm to the sport. And with David Bailey's insight, the two were unbeatable as a broadcasting team. Now they're both gone and I'm gonna miss them big time. ?

Jamie Little sure is hot :D

Sure the chick is a hottie, but so what!

I want to watch motorcycle racing and listen to valid commentary with professional insight and experiance.

Chicks hotter than her are swinging bare tits on the very next channel, i'll go there for my hottie fix.

Give me Baily for my MX fix!! (keep shirt on, david)

Jamie Little sure is hot ?

Ich, I cannot stand that woman. Somebody tell her she doesn't have to shout into the damn microphone.

Your crazy!!!! She is hot!!!! She is really nice in person too. I saw her at the Vegas open a couple years ago. She is a very nice person. She's great around the little KTM kids. But you guys are forgetting about Heather Voss. Although I wouldnt mess with her because of her crazy redneck brother Heath.

Todd is the announcer. That is his job. He doesn't know as much about the sport as the others, but someone has to be a proffesional anouncer. You know......tell the other guys when to shut up for commercials ect.

Cameron kills me with his nicknames for all of the riders and his jargon. The Average Joe tunning in for the first time has no idea who or what he is talking about.

Wyatt, I know you're right. Thats why I like Art Eckman so much. When it comes to broadcasting, he is a real pro. And he is a true enthusiast as well. He often brought a level of excitement to supercross that no one else could. I thought he and Bailey were the perfect team. Sometimes we take the announcers for granted. Ever watch any of the european motocross races? Holy Toledo, those guys in the booth will put you to sleep. ? Worse than golf.

I agree with all. Cameron is a moron. He rides Elsinore quite a bit, and for where he is in the sport, you'd think he could bring it a lot better. As for the new woman, she needs a lot of practice. Heather better start paying attention to her looks also. Saw her at A1, and is "maturing" and not in a good way.

european motocross races? Holy Toledo, those guys in the booth will put you to sleep. ? Worse than golf.

I always thought, why don't they have the european GP races on TV, now I know. I never thought MX could be boring. Just shows how different the American attitude is. We want sports to be exciting.