Sign in to follow this  

CR500af build

will have to post pics of a frame he totally screwed up

Edited by dcmetro1

Georges response:

mps5.jpg

how on earth does this dude still sell bikes? if i got a reply like that i'd be in the truck and headed to Ohio to get my money back. If he talked that tough in person i'd fold his ass up like a lawn chair. I had a 5 minute conversation with george prior to doing my build.....that was enough for me. It's not like he's even offering cheap work! He charges top dollar for that crap.  

Edited by rodgini
  • Like 1

how on earth does this dude still sell bikes? if i got a reply like that i'd be in the truck and headed to Ohio to get my money back. If he talked that tough in person i'd fold his ass up like a lawn chair. I had a 5 minute conversion with george prior to doing my build.....that was enough for me. It's not like he's even offering cheap work! He charges top dollar for that crap.  

things that make you go hmmmm....  I spoke to him too.... did my research, found the vitalmx thread and that was enough for me.... the saga continues with the new customers...

The thread at Vital was all I needed to see to know that MPS will never get one red cent from me.  He even had some nice CR500 steelie rollers for sale on Ebay that I couldn't bring myself to bid on just knowing where my money would go.

That is a flash back to my horror times. That kind of response from him is typical.

Best of luck with the law suit.

Do it for all the brothers that have had the treatment from mps.

I can sleep better then too.

Keep us updated mate

• Like 1

Georges response:

mps5.jpg

how on earth does this dude still sell bikes? if i got a reply like that i'd be in the truck and headed to Ohio to get my money back. If he talked that tough in person i'd fold his ass up like a lawn chair. I had a 5 minute conversation with george prior to doing my build.....that was enough for me. It's not like he's even offering cheap work! He charges top dollar for that crap.

Mps isn't far from me, If that happen, talk about a ass whopping he would get.

I will never use them, and my local track has dropped them as a sponsor.

Losers.

Do me a favor and get me a picture of mps number with him saying that. I will put him out so hard

00 cr250/08 crf250.

i know i know it's only a 250 but anyway my point is its not easy to DIY but at least it's in your control..there are NO welds anywhere near as ugly on my build.

i can weld bird sh*t style too.. but i know enough to know better.. how long did it take for this to catch up with him? i just can't imagine anyone i know taking a look at that fab work and saying 'yeah, looks good'..

i bought conversionparts500.com kit for $325ish..

there are issues that come up along the way but that is to be expected,

a local guy here (3 other af builds from scratch)did all the important work - all mocking of cases in chassis , radiator modification , welding,

i had a hand in the 'clearance work', air box mod and final assembly.

maiden voyage. i hadn't jumped it until practice that morning.. i trust my builder. 

3 gen upgrade in my book..

ergos are tight but i'll get it..

turns really well.

They were posted all over the two cr500 groups on facebook, had his name and everything on the messages, they may have been taken down...  they were up for a few weeks, the guy in the lawsuit is looking for statements etc to support his case....

Mps isn't far from me, If that happen, talk about a ass whopping he would get.

I will never use them, and my local track has dropped them as a sponsor.

Losers.

Do me a favor and get me a picture of mps number with him saying that. I will put him out so hard

Already taken down mate. How is the RM going btw

No problems :thumbsup: .

Building a 125AF ATM. Getting the frame done by a bloke over here this time though. I'm sponsoring a Jnr next yr. 125 and 144 in the 250 class :ride:

Just putting together a Roller ATM.I have a fresh PR-2 RM125 engine ready to go as well. Radiators are done, Air box mod is done as well. It'll be ready to go to the welder for the frame conversion in about 2 weeks.

The young bloke who raced my AF a while ago when it had the PR-2 engine in it said it went harder and handled a lot better than his KTM150 :thumbsup: .

001_zps2b119516.jpg

144.Added more parts since this Pic. Braided brake lines, Carbon frame guards and rear brake protection etc

001_zpsd5452a6b.jpg

Edited by AddictedToBling
  • Like 3