Houston Supercross

I have one of the luxury suites reserved for the Houston Supercross. I am almost positive that I will have extra seats open. If any of you TT'ers are planning on going and would possibly be interested in snatching up some seats let me know. If you have never been in one of the suites, it is THE place to be!!!!!

The pricing is right on par with premium seating. I am still in the process of finding out what the exact total cost will be. It will dependant on any catering or other options that I may decide to go with.

--------------------

============================================

I wish I didn't already tickets or I would be knockin on the door. If you know anyone who wants to trade their suite tickets for some crappy stuffed under the overhang, that's all that's left you lazy bastard tickets, I'll trade em'...

i'm in for a pair if they become available! if so, please email @ skmm@ev1.net

thanks,

mike

A lot of my buddies say that they want them, but as soon as I get them in my hand and know the price...probably in the 40-50 range, money will talk. If they don't hurry up and pay up, I will let them go to whoever is serious.

$40-50? tcrf361 is getting us the hookup and he is saying that it costs $100 each! and we will have ~20people!!!! he is gonna have to supply the KY with that one! :)

Yeah, it all depends on the catering. Right now, I am looking at bare minimum. There are a lot of options to look at. The catering sound like a lot until you look at what you normaly spend at the bar and at the concession stand.

$40-50? tcrf361 is getting us the hookup and he is saying that it costs $100 each! and we will have ~20people!!!! he is gonna have to supply the KY with that one! :D

That's because we are having BEER and FOOD catered....don''t worry, I will bring some special sausage :)

They say "everything is bigger in Texas". '!!! :)