Mojave 250 or Warrior 350?

Hey guys so i'm in the market for my first sport quad. I've been riding since I was 8, and I currently ride my dads Suzuki Ozark 250 and Yamaha Kodiak 400, so I got expirience. Now, I've got the money for my own and want a sport. Im on a budget of around 1500, and have been looking on craigslist. I keep coming across a lot of Yamaha Warrior 350's and Kawi Mojave 250's. I cant decide which I wanna get.. im 15, 165 lbs, and 5'7". I only trail ride. The whole kickstart thing on the Mojave doesnt matter to me, and i know the Warrior is real heavy. What do u guys think would be the better option for me?

Thanks

-Mike :devil:

warrior easy, more reliable, estart, reverse, more torque, cheaper parts

warrior easy, more reliable, estart, reverse, more torque, cheaper parts

Thanks man. Will definitely take that into consideration. 

I got three warrior 350s. Good little quads. Very reliable

i think you should look at an older 400ex, like a 2000-2002. Im 15 and ride a cr250, and came off of a 400ex. The ex will be noticeably quicker, and it will last you longer. You will get bored of the other quads very quickly.

i think you should look at an older 400ex, like a 2000-2002. Im 15 and ride a cr250, and came off of a 400ex. The ex will be noticeably quicker, and it will last you longer. You will get bored of the other quads very quickly.

Thats a good idea. I'll keep an eye on craigslist and see if i can find one cheap enough. thanks