San Diego and Chad Reed

Supercross

So, Chad Reed has been doing really good this year. He usually does pretty good at San Diego too. You guys think he can pull it off again?

Yawn.

Opps...Sorry I just noticed you were a newbie. Welcome to the zoo! Yea, Chads on a roll. Expect greatness.

No Reed is a washed up has been. Just read some other threads. All the experts here on TT agree.... Up until he kicked everybodys ass.

All though I picked RV to win in SD on the Supercross Fantasy thing,just because he is due for a win.  But my instincts an gut feeling tell me Reed is going to win this one.   He is ..........really doing well an will see him on the podium a bunch the rest of this season. 

He could be destined for the podium .

He will finish 5th or worse tonight!

I think Reed gets 4th tonight. Not because it is one position in front of Dungey, but because i added his number together and came up with 2+2=4. It works often for RV1 (or 2), JS7, RD5, even KW14 when he rode, so why not?

While I usually go out of my way to disagree with BBA, I think he's right with this one. I hope he's wrong, but Chad's due for some misfortune.

^^^^^ i agree, but i dont know why....its a gut feeling.....i hope i am wrong

Why is chad due for some misfortune? His whole career he has been THE most consistent rider ever. Not one of the most, he has been the most consistent. More sx podiums than even McGrath and rc. He is back on track and i hope and suspect he will keep cranking out podiums and wins.

He is also getting more and more used to the kx each weekend, they barely had any testing time before the season so i only expect him to get faster and more comfortable.

While I usually go out of my way to disagree with BBA, I think he's right with this one. I hope he's wrong, but Chad's due for some misfortune.

Come on Weez, we've been at this for years so there's no need for embarrassment or trying to explain it, just admit that I'm right lol.

Edited by BBA

Chad will leave tonight with the red plate and a 1st trophy. STAMP IT!!!

His confidence is high, he'll get the win tonight. 

Betting on the races so far is like playing craps.  Any number can come up.  

Let's see who has the best looking shock. Chads bike was good through the whoops...his chassis looked good and he can clip whatever....he's gotta do it again and get traction too! He has better throttle control than Villopoto.

SD might have broke him

That looked like it hurt.

Well shit.