Vet tracks in So Cal

Heading down to southern California in April  with couple budds to ride some tracks maybe Pala, Milestone, Elsinore mainly vet tracks.. Ive been to Elsinore before to watch the nationals never rode there but Im wandering where would a good location be to stay Hotel etc thats fairly close to some of the good tracks?? Thanks in advance

elsinore is closed now i believe. cahuilla would be number 1 on my list. Pala's vet is better them milestone imo, just avoid weekends if you won't ride when it's crowded. lucas oil mx (formerly star west) has mellowed out a lot and may be worth checking out. Perris's main isn't that hard but their vet sucks. I would look up recent videos of all of them on youtube.

Edited by Die_trying

elsinore is closed now i believe. cahuilla would be number 1 on my list. Pala's vet is better them milestone imo, just avoid weekends if you won't ride when it's crowded. lucas oil mx (formerly star west) has mellowed out a lot and may be worth checking out. Perris's main isn't that hard but their vet sucks. I would look up recent videos of all of them on youtube.

Elsinore is going to reopen in March. They got the legal stuff all figured out.

I'm just so glad nationals are coming to Glen Helen May.24. It's been four years since a national was held at the track, and the rumor is the track is back on the scheduled or multiple years.

Maybe the promoter actually listened to the fans. Or could it be because the MXDN is going to be held there and would look bad to hold such a prestigious race at GH but not a national. Whatever it is, I am glad its back. :banana:  

• Like 1

Elsinore Motorsports Park just reopened today. Check their website.