Bike running in 6 gear feels like is on 3rd gear

Hi, I have a RM 125 1998, i reacently rebuil the top end with a new piston, rings and with gaskets. The bike starts with the first kik. But it feels like something is holding it when is on six gear. The front sprocket is 12 and the rear is 51 and i also adjust the power valve one and one half turn tension from zero tension at all. 

Let me know if you have some input to this problem. Thanks.

Hi, I have a RM 125 1998, i reacently rebuil the top end with a new piston, rings and with gaskets. The bike starts with the first kik. But it feels like something is holding it when is on six gear. The front sprocket is 12 and the rear is 51 and i also adjust the power valve one and one half turn tension from zero tension at all. 

Let me know if you have some input to this problem. Thanks.

LIke it is in third gear revving out (Your title)?

What is it doing in 6th gear exactly?  I am not understanding your question.  We will help but you may need to try and describe it better.

Looks like you are one tooth larger in the rear sprocket over stock (if the quick google search I did gave me good information)  So you should be good there.  I thought maybe the 12T was to small but that seems to be normal on 125s.

It takes all the shifts with no problem but it feels like it needs to be more loose while is on the six gear.

... feels like it needs to be more loose while is on the six gear.

Expand further please.  How so?

Maybe everything just feels tight... Piston needs to break in....