Anyone ride near Winterset Iowa area?

Looking for some good riding buddies around 18 years old. Anyone near Winterset/Earlham/Creston/ area?

Hey, I'm 17 and live in Des Moines. Also been looking for someone to ride with, none of my friends own bikes. This spring I'd definitely be willing to drive up there and ride some trails if you're interested.

• 3 weeks later...

I usually ride by leighton or oxford and have some other buddies that say they wanna bring me to some tracks by pella and monte.

Nice. I'm about 2 1/2 hours away from oxford and stuff, but pella isnt that far. I'm not huge into racing motocross right now though, I used to and got hurt quite a bit and now Im more into trails/enduro and just messing around with whatever.

Leighton isn't to far from pella and it has 2 practice tracks nothing really crazy and is probably 100-200 acres of an old slate mine I think

I'd be down for that now that I have a bike I can sticker as soon as I finish it lol

I live in West Des Moines fir the summers, its about equal distance to ohv parks in fort dodge and bussey. Would definitely be up for riding over the summer

I would be up for that. I just need to find out how to register my bikes.