Baggett is in for the east coast

Supercross

he is back on the bike from his injury.So he will be back when the east coast starts

He will put the super back in Supercross. I love watching that squirrel go. He is still on a Kawi isn't he?

I really do think that he is one of the fastest guys of all the riders when he is healthy and on. 

If he could be more consistent I really do think that he would have a shot at being a 450 champion.

When he was on in the 250's he would just absolutely be flying.  Made other riders look slow but

you know they were not. 

He will put the super back in Supercross. I love watching that squirrel go. He is still on a Kawi isn't he?

He's on green

I really do think that he is one of the fastest guys of all the riders when he is healthy and on. 

If he could be more consistent I really do think that he would have a shot at being a 450 champion.

When he was on in the 250's he would just absolutely be flying.  Made other riders look slow but

you know they were not.

You must be thinking Nationals

Blake's never been a bullet in SX. Get the boy outdoors though...

Blake's never been a bullet in SX. Get the boy outdoors though...

I was going to say he is as outdoor as they get

Good to see Baggett back in. Has anyone heard anything about Marvin's recovery and his time line to be back racing?

I was going to say he is as outdoor as they get

Hopefully he doesnt get hurt in SX.

Good to see Baggett back in. Has anyone heard anything about Marvin's recovery and his time line to be back racing?

I believe he is close, doing rehab now.

East is Marvins to lose. He is by far the best out there unless Ciancarulo has a breakout rookie year.

Bagget is a top 5 guy indoors, but I don't think he'll be a champion indoors.