Who has installed a KTM headlight?

I've only seen one thread where a guy actually installed a KTM headlight on his DRZ. I've seen a bunch of people talk about it, but only one actually talk about doing it.

I hate the DRZ light and want to replace it. The kit on ktm-parts.com comes with everything, but I'm not sure how difficult it would be to install.

Bueller?

Does your bike always look like that? it looks so nice. its super clean..

Yeah , it always looks like that , more or less .

Does your bike always look like that? it looks so nice. its super clean..

Yeah , it always looks like that , more or less .

Pics of bike in mud/dirt/trails or all you do is keep it in a climate controled garage and upgrade it. 

Pics of bike in mud/dirt/trails or all you do is keep it in a climate controled garage and upgrade it. 

+1 :devil:

Yeah , Nah ....

Ok , let's hit it .. This is the story , due to ongoing back issues the KLX ,DRZ , Real E , gets Zero dirt work . Actually I pressure washed it after the pics due to several microns of dust being detected (HAH ) :smirk:

I do have ( on the sidelines ) a very trick CRF 450 ( X ) , this mega dollar device has suspension that is plush yet compliant , firm yet sucks up the biggest hits , has pin point steering . A Torque monster ( CRF 450 R motor internals , ignition and jetting ) . It revs to the Moon and will track straight and true on the gnarliest of terrain . It is light and has amazing throttle response .

This ^^^ is my dirt squirter .