Who has installed a KTM headlight?

I've only seen one thread where a guy actually installed a KTM headlight on his DRZ. I've seen a bunch of people talk about it, but only one actually talk about doing it.

I hate the DRZ light and want to replace it. The kit on ktm-parts.com comes with everything, but I'm not sure how difficult it would be to install.

Bueller?

Pics of bike in mud/dirt/trails or all you do is keep it in a climate controled garage and upgrade it.

Yeah , Nah ....

Ok , let's hit it .. This is the story , due to ongoing back issues the KLX ,DRZ , Real E , gets Zero dirt work . Actually I pressure washed it after the pics due to several microns of dust being detected (HAH ) ?

I do have ( on the sidelines ) a very trick CRF 450 ( X ) , this mega dollar device has suspension that is plush yet compliant , firm yet sucks up the biggest hits , has pin point steering . A Torque monster ( CRF 450 R motor internals , ignition and jetting ) . It revs to the Moon and will track straight and true on the gnarliest of terrain . It is light and has amazing throttle response .

This ^^^ is my dirt squirter .

• Like 1