MXA 2014 rmz rode test suspension settings

So reading their fork oil specs on the 450 it says 310cc in left leg and 350cc in right leg. Is the tube somehow divided or are they putting different amounts in each fork?

Edited by Goforaride

So reading their fork oil specs on the 450 it says 310cc in left leg and 350cc in right leg. Is the tube somehow divided or are they putting different amounts in each fork?

Different amts in each fork.

Different amts in each fork.

why exactly would they do that? Shouldn't the forks be identical therefore require the same amount of oil? That's 1.35 oz. that's like a 21.5 % difference. That seems huge. Edited by Goforaride

The damping is in one fork~less space=less oil. Spring side-more space=more oil

Ok. So only one fork has a damper chamber? I ride a 07 crf so both forks are identical.

Yes is ssf single sided fork

Your owners manual should have a lot of important info since the forks are a little different from standard. You might be surprised how much you learn.

As you can see from my previous post I ride a 07 crf. Why on earth would I read a 14 rmz owner manual? Just a thought

As you can see from my previous post I ride a 07 crf. Why on earth would I read a 14 rmz owner manual? Just a thought

To satisfy your need for details concerning the RMZ susp! You are the one asking the questions in this thread. Think about it.

Edited by YHGEORGE

Haha. I see buy me the owners manual and I will read it

Its in the mail! ;)  :thumbsup: 

Haha. Good bathroom reads.

im using 240 -340 on spring side on all rmz revalved + or less 10cc