2011 rmz 250 wont start when cold

last oct bike was getting hard to start to the point i could not start for our last race of the season .

so i completely rebuilt motor went threw everything new oem crank new high compression piston new valves and seats ported and polished head 

new buckets and timing chain also replaced the entire transmission .  after  all that bike wouldn't start until i kicked it a couple hundred times

after it started it ran awesome with lots of power and quick throttle response then let it cool down for a couple hours and it wont start again until i kick it a couple hundred times then finally it starts again and runs great and so on.

thank you for any help i can get from anyone. mick.

20131003_151109.jpg

Who did the valves, did they cut them with the proper valve cutting machine, and if they say there are fine, have them prove it with a leak down test.

already did leak down test and all good

last oct bike was getting hard to start to the point i could not start for our last race of the season .

so i completely rebuilt motor went threw everything new oem crank new high compression piston new valves and seats ported and polished head 

new buckets and timing chain also replaced the entire transmission .  after  all that bike wouldn't start until i kicked it a couple hundred times

after it started it ran awesome with lots of power and quick throttle response then let it cool down for a couple hours and it wont start again until i kick it a couple hundred times then finally it starts again and runs great and so on.

thank you for any help i can get from anyone. mick.

already did leak down test and was all good