Racing Engine Builder

Who knows of a good motocross engine builder?

Well, where do you live? Theres a few good ones. Sending someone a motor is possible too.

People will chime in, bit i know our Honda race team mechanic...

1. I live in Wyoming will send motor if I have to.

Contact Tom Miller Motorsports I Clarksburg, TN 731-986-0893.

Edited by dfesmire99

How far are you willing to build it .I have different options

What ever you suggest. We want something that will last. We race at over 6800 above sea level to as low as 3800. I am willing to go all the way.

What ever you suggest. We want something that will last. We race at over 6800 above sea level to as low as 3800. I am willing to go all the way.

You have $10-20k kicking around?

It'll cost less than half of that to build up a killer pro-level motor...

You have $10-20k kicking around?

Edited by Eddie8v

It'll cost less than half of that to build up a killer pro-level motor...

I know that, I was angling more towards a full PC bike....What good is just the motor if you aren't going to have the rest of the package to compliment it?

I know that, I was angling more towards a full PC bike....What good is just the motor if you aren't going to have the rest of the package to compliment it?

Agreed, but he appears to be looking for an engine builder. P-C is over-priced, over-rated and the motors don't last long between refresh cycles, they're too hi-strung, imo... put one of Ron's motors, Factory Connection suspension, lighter-weight TCR/A60 wheels and a few other personal ergonomic tidbits on a bike and you'll have a decently priced competitive bike in any Pro class. Edited by Eddie8v
  • I live in Wyoming will send motor if I have to.

I've had a lot of motors built by some really good people over the years. Mike Tolle at MT Racing was my go to guy for a lot of years. He builds some great motors. But the last one including my '14 have been done by Chad Newman. They are by far the best I've ever had without a doubt. He does them himself, and not anyone that works for him. He's a perfectionist too. His name will be very well known in the near future. Area 51 Motorsports, 816-633-5150 is his contact info. I have no problem running against 450's in the Vet classes. I'll be using his motor at LL's this year too.