Forestry Approved Silencers

I'm in the market for a quiet silencer fitted with a spark arrestor to be able to ride some local OHV areas where they're required.

So far I've found two: FMF turbinecore 2 Q and the PC Nature Friendly SY00250-SA 

My questions are these:

Does anyone have any experience with these pipes?

Which is the quietest?

Which would work better with an FMF fatty pipe?

Are there any others I should consider?

Basically I'm looking for something not too expensive, fitted with a spark arrestor, and that's as quiet as possible.

I would go the FMF Q stealth.

I would go the FMF Q stealth.

I thought about that one too, but couldn't find one to fit a 2000, I think its only for 02 and up.

Went with the 2 Q silencer. Couldn't pass up the deal I found online. Sound wise its much more muffled compared to the Shorty, but still pretty loud. I did a dB level test using an app on my phone to see just how much quieter it really is:

Went with the 2 Q silencer. Couldn't pass up the deal I found online. Sound wise its much more muffled compared to the Shorty, but still pretty loud. I did a dB level test using an app on my phone to see just how much quieter it really is:

Nice test but u should rev up the bike to 1/2 or 3/4 throttle or even WOT. Then see what the DB level is. The Q should be quiter all around butbit was dam near he same

I MUST use a spark arrester where I ride with my '01.  I decided on an FMF 020499 for about $125.  None of these are really quiet, just quiet-er.  It's on a PC platinum.  I wasn't too happy with the fit on the PC pipe though.  It had a #304 shorty on it and that fit fine with the PC.  The FMF fit OK but the length where it meets the pipe, it was shorter - by about 5/8".  It hasn't caused a problem yet, like coming apart at the joint (!) but I wasn't impressed with that and it would be a huge pain to slot brackets, etc. to gain that much length.

Nice test but u should rev up the bike to 1/2 or 3/4 throttle or even WOT. Then see what the DB level is. The Q should be quiter all around butbit was dam near he same

Yeah I'm going to do that soon, but the bike was cold and my neighbors already hate me.

So far I've found two: FMF turbinecore 2 Q and the PC Nature Friendly SY00250-SA 

My questions are these:

Does anyone have any experience with these pipes?

I have the PC Nature Friendly and I think it works really well with the stock or the DEP exhaust. Fit and power is very nice. Noise-wise, I'd say its about 15% louder than stock. I have not compared or run back to back with FMF.

Edited by Swappa