14 plastic on 12?

I assumed 12-14 were the same

Now I'm shopping and appears I am incorrect.

Will 14 plastic bolt to a 12 and if not which pieces?

Thanks

P.s. I searched but came up with nadda

Or are they just listed separate because of color combos?

They should the 13 and the 14 have the same plastic. And I'm sure you seen this if you searched, but you gave to get the 13 air box and ether make a bracket for the side shrouds or get a 13 tank

09 yfz450r

09 kx450f

Edited by dirtsurfer614

The front number plate and front fender are different. The fender can be bolted on using 13-14 bolts with the large shoulder. The number plate has a different mounting on the bottom, one has pins that plug into triple clamps, while the other has holes and the triple clamps have the pins. You can make it work because I used a 12 # plate on my 13 by cutting off the pins and drilling holes in the number plate. My friend did the opposite using the 13 plate on his older one by making some aluminum pins that he press fit in his older clamps for the 13-14 plate to slide over.

They should the 13 and the 14 have the same plastic. And I'm sure you seen this if you searched, but you gave to get the 13 air box and ether make a bracket for the side shrouds or get a 13 tank

09 yfz450r

09 kx450f

The 13-14 rear number plates, rear fender, and shrouds will bolt on the 12 with no mods.

The 13-14 rear number plates, rear fender, and shrouds will bolt on the 12 with no mods.

Correct, I was thinking 11 for some reason. To early I guess!

09 yfz450r

09 kx450f

The front number plate and front fender are different. The fender can be bolted on using 13-14 bolts with the large shoulder. The number plate has a different mounting on the bottom, one has pins that plug into triple clamps, while the other has holes and the triple clamps have the pins. You can make it work because I used a 12 # plate on my 13 by cutting off the pins and drilling holes in the number plate. My friend did the opposite using the 13 plate on his older one by making some aluminum pins that he press fit in his older clamps for the 13-14 plate to slide over.

Thanks

Everything will fit. To avoid the front number plate thing, just get one of these

yhst-2483094475615_2272_16822228.jpg

http://store.cycraracing.com/20kxkxfcynup.html

^^x2 on that my hole kit is coming from cycra

09 yfz450r

09 kx450f