wrist guards?

sup guys

are there even such things as wrist guards for dirt bikes?

just broke my wrist and would like to have a bit more piece of mind.

any one got them? what do you think of em?

Casts work pretty good!

Aftercare having reconstructive surgery on my wrist I was forced to wear a brace for any type of sport. I actually have the do joy carbon fiber brace listed in the link above and have been pretty happy with it. It seems to do its job without getting in the way or being too noticeable. The only issue I have is the front strap doesn't always stay tight. So, I run a piece of athletic tape across the top of the strap and through my hand to keep it tight. I would say the brace works better than the other things I've tried, but can be a bit pricey. Also, make sure to get a carbon fiber brace, the plastic ones allow your wrist to flex and extend beyond the limits of the brace or limiting insert.

The brace in the link above looks all most like my Cti wrist brace.  Cant tell much difference between them.

Casts work pretty good!

Hahahahahahhaha amen

Aftercare having reconstructive surgery on my wrist I was forced to wear a brace for any type of sport. I actually have the do joy carbon fiber brace listed in the link above and have been pretty happy with it. It seems to do its job without getting in the way or being too noticeable. The only issue I have is the front strap doesn't always stay tight. So, I run a piece of athletic tape across the top of the strap and through my hand to keep it tight. I would say the brace works better than the other things I've tried, but can be a bit pricey. Also, make sure to get a carbon fiber brace, the plastic ones allow your wrist to flex and extend beyond the limits of the brace or limiting insert.

Okay cool thanks

The carbon fibres are abit pricey at 350 but ill look into it some more

Broke my right wrist too. Going 30 on gravel and lost my front end. 8 weeks in a cast. Just have good insurance, and don't ride the first week after you get your cast off. Look up stretching techniques because your wrist is going to be STIFF.

Broke my right wrist too. Going 30 on gravel and lost my front end. 8 weeks in a cast. Just have good insurance, and don't ride the first week after you get your cast off. Look up stretching techniques because your wrist is going to be STIFF.

Haha thanks for the headsup

How long after cast did it take till u could ride again ?

Wrist guards? ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1392049965.530643.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1392049979.569127.jpgImageUploadedByThumper Talk1392049998.330350.jpg

All Sport makes one