2014 YZ250F build

I just installed my motohoses and they are sexy!! Steve Jewel is by far a true gentleman and knows how to treat customers.  Do not hesitate to buy from him because you will not be disappointed. 

photo4-1_zps1b5529e5.jpg

photo3-3_zpsd23185dc.jpg

photo2-3_zps267368f7.jpg

photo1-3_zps2eb22723.jpg

photo3-2_zps6f42d102.jpg

photo2-2_zps3c383f1e.jpg

photo1-2_zpse94af173.jpg

Is there a fundamental issue with Yamaha hoses that they need replacing on a new bike, or is it just bling?

Is there anything that needs to be pitched immediately on a new Yz250F?

Do they still come with a crap chain?

Where did you get the red anodized parts?

There is nothing wrong with the stock hoses but these are a better quality and the bling factor is off the charts! Zeta racing is where I got the red engine plugs and I also installed a Yoshimura exhaust. 

I was all excited to see a build and i got hoses?!

Little disappointed. 2014 yz250f and 450s are some of the best looking bikes out there these days

Seems I read somewhere that aftermarket exhaust were not really doing much with the engine because the stock one is so good.

FWIW, I'm supposed to pick up a white/red one on Tuesday.

Haven't seen much red bling, everything is blue.

Seems to be a lot of haters this morning.. anyways.. to the OP..I wouldn't say this is a build, more like New hose kit install.. I dig the moto hose kit you got. I purchased the same color from moto hose also.. thumbs up kid

Wasnt hating at all, put up a pic or two of the whole bike and id shut right up, these bikes are gorgeous just wasnt expecting to see hoses and just hoses haha

Wasnt hating at all, put up a pic or two of the whole bike and id shut right up, these bikes are gorgeous just wasnt expecting to see hoses and just hoses haha

Maybe this is just the beginning!

Your build sucks.....

Your build sucks.....

hahahahah. Sooooo sad

hahahahah. Sooooo sad

I love bike builds, but a few pictures of the hoses don't qualify....

If the OP showed before, during and after pics now we're talking... And the parts before they went on, why he put them on and what results he's looking to achieve by putting those parts on...

i guess maybe it coulda just gone into "What have you done to your 250f today" thread haha.

Children children relax, It's hard to get parts for this bike. 

photo5_zps43a1d8c8.jpg

photo4-4_zpsad39218d.jpg

photo3-6_zps9d98d556.jpg

photo2-6_zps4b0b7fff.jpg

photo1-6_zps6b0a961a.jpg

photo4-3_zpsc3079515.jpg

photo3-5_zpsa498cbbd.jpg

photo2-5_zps829fd2c2.jpg

photo1-5_zpseae96888.jpg

photo4-2_zps03eb2c0f.jpg

photo1-4_zps79baed68.jpg

Edited by krony506

O wait I just wanted to make sure you seen this.

photo4-1_zps1b5529e5.jpg

Are you sponsored? Or just have an affinity for bike jewelry?

You should at a parts lists with sources.

Good looking scooter for sure, congrats!

Is that a tusk oversized rotor?

O wait I just wanted to make sure you seen this.

photo4-1_zps1b5529e5.jpg

hahahahahaha.. so funny

Is that a tusk oversized rotor?

No it's a streamline 270mm rotor.

Maybe this is just the beginning!

YEP!

Sweet bike for sure. I mean I have a LIL bling on mine, I kinda drew the line for the ole '07...but to each their own. I mean you spend a ton of money on these things, I see no reason not to make it exactly how you want it. Just make sure you're not that guy rollin every jump out there....or it does become a LITTLE funny...hahahaha jk.