2003 CRF450 VIN Weirdness

I recently purchased a 2003 Honda CRF 450R.  The VIN # is JH2PF05373M107313.  When I bought it, the guy told me it was a 2002, but the VIN disagrees.  Regardless, not really the problem.  I've read this VIN off the bike several times to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me, but I can't get that VIN to match anything from Honda.  The 2 local bike shops all say that the VIN is invalid or doesn't match anything in the system.  The bike is pretty much all original, and I can tell that it's original stamp.  Anyone ever seen anything like this?

I did a vin search on line for my 450x and WR450 and CR450r, and all of them came up 'no specific vehicle model found at this time'....

Your Frame Number will be either 11 or 17 characters in length (model dependent)

Frame Number / VIN Entered :JH2PE06135K000884

Information entered not found on our system, please contact us or try a different search method. Thank you

I did a vin search on line for my 450x and WR450 and CR450r, and all of them came up 'no specific vehicle model found at this time'....

Your Frame Number will be either 11 or 17 characters in length (model dependent)

Frame Number / VIN Entered :JH2PE06135K000884

Information entered not found on our system, please contact us or try a different search method. Thank you

Interesting.  I wonder why that is?  Thanks for the help!  The guys at the bike shop certainly didn't think it was normal.

My larst bike had a number that wos not on any system turns out the bike wos stollen and re numberd wos a pain in the ars I got ripped and lost the bike.ppl buy bikes then look for numbers I don't anymore always run numbers as much as I can