Sign in to follow this  

New to me 05 CR250

I just bought this bad boy today! Had to do a bit of driving to get it, but I think that it was worth it.

2005 CR250

00t0t_614SEOTPTar_600x450.jpg

00Z0Z_hfsKkOhlgdn_600x450.jpg

00P0P_7yFf65e2N7U_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_byNXRRhe5sJ_600x450.jpg

• Like 1

I drove 3 hours one way for my 02 dropped 1400 well worth it..looks great NEVER sell it

I drove just over 5 hours, my wife thinks that I am nuts to get up at 4 am and drive 5 hours to buy a dirt bike!

What are yalls opinions on air filters, which one is the best?

I drove just over 5 hours, my wife thinks that I am nuts to get up at 4 am and drive 5 hours to buy a dirt bike!

Wife's just simply do not understand.

I live in Seattle and I have drove all the way to Kalispell montana for a tecate4 and have been to oregon a few times for bikes. Its a biker thing lol. I have been looking for a 2006 cr250r to go with my 03 and a local dealer had one for $2500 and I missed out lol I always seem to have to travel for bikes.

Edited by 223hpyhooker

Uni

I'm normally an OEM filter guy, but the Uni works great for these bikes.

• Like 1

OEM / Twin air in over 30 + years with no failures.

I drove 5 1/2 hrs. one way for a 0 hr. 07 model & my wife thought I was nuts.  You made the right call if you couldn't find a clean used one in your area.  Enjoy.

That's perfectly reasonable! I drove that far to buy my CR500af, and i would do again for the right CR250

Glad that I am not the only person that is crazy enough to drive that far for a bike!

I have the bike torn down almost to the frame right now. I wanted to check the whole bike over to se exactly what I am working with before I take her to the track. So far I have only found a few small things that I need to get.

The bike came with a set of Flexx bars, I have zero experience with these. I do mostly track riding with a little trail every now and then. What is yalls experience with these? I am thinking of getting rid of them to get some CR High bars since I am 6'3".

I flew from Honolulu to Sacramento to pick up my 06 CR250.  Took a day to break it down and send out the heavy parts that I could't bring back on the plane.  3 day adventure.

• Like 1