Js7 sucks

1 was racing the 94. No reason to race the 7 at this point in the series. Risking a crash to pass the 7

Great point, RV is pretty savvy these days. It was a gripping battle all the same untill he smartly called off the chase near the end. What a run for Stewart, great to see him get it all right, anyone notice that wicked tailwhip over the finish -awesome.

• Like 5

JS7 will most likely pass RC in indoor wins by the

End of his career.

How can any one argue that he sucks, thanks James for another great Saturday night watching the races.

yes , but two things ...... 1.  SX was not RC's thing ( lets see who can beat 10 straight   MX titles )  2.  if  RC raced as long as Bubba has his SX win total would be higher for sure

• Like 4

yes , but two things ...... 1.  SX was not RC's thing ( lets see who can beat 10 straight   MX titles )  2.  if  RC raced as long as Bubba has his SX win total would be higher for sure

RV s mentor could have raced another 2 or 3 years easily and added some more jewels to the crown

• Like 1

If he puts in a few podiums....watch out. They will swinging faster than a seismogram during a 8.0 earthquake.

Can't be any worse the CR swinging of the past few weeks. JS in control on a tough track this was definitely a different JS wonder if it will last? Too bad about the crash this season was lookin good for CR.

• Like 2

yes , but two things ...... 1. SX was not RC's thing ( lets see who can beat 10 straight MX titles ) 2. if RC raced as long as Bubba has his SX win total would be higher for sure

Sure but that's not the only measure, JMB and Steve Wise never get a mention and they were as talented as they get, so how can one argue JS7 sucks?

Great win for 7, it was convincing against a stacked gate.  These guys are professionals, and this early in the season no one is playing it safe...they all want to win, its what makes them who they are, no one could reel him in.  Hope Reed is ok, this season is great and want to see as many in the mix as possible.  Still cant beleive Honda is podiumless in the 450s so far, how times have changed.

dude all people are saying is bubba will beat rcs sx wins. Hell be 2nd in the books till someone else beats him.

and all I am saying is that it is taking longer .......... and it has not even happened yet so it is speculation , and seeing as how Bubba said he was going after the Kings record I really don't think 2nd was his goal

• Like 2

and seeing as how Bubba said he was going after the Kings record I really don't think 2nd was his goal

LOL

Seeing that graphic on the screen yesterday really pointed out how out of reach that goal is. And what was the comment McGrath made? I couldn't make it out

Great ride by Bubba. That whip was crazy sick, and bummer for Reed! Great night of racing.

Good AND bad night...

Stewie's consistancy has been good this year. Only one bad get off in his part thus far, and didn't let RV choke him up. Good racing.

So so so so bad about Reed. Wasn't his fault at all. Wey slows up Roczen, Roczen bobble a little, Reed was the domino that fell. I'm thinking this was probably gonna be his last chance to be a championship contnender, and not now. Even had the speed to get it done.

• Like 2