Sign in to follow this  

Police investigate me =(

I couldn't hear what the officer was saying but it sounded like you had something broken and he stopped you for an equipment violation. As confrontational as you were I'm surprised he didn't write you a ticket. Why not just get your bike in compliance and not give them a reason to pull you over?

• Like 1

Just an officer doing his job,you will probably come to appreciate them one of these day's.

• Like 2

You seem to have a lot of interaction with the police, based on all your videos. Something tells me you enjoy this stuff.

• Like 7

So he saw something of question and pulled you over and you give him a hard time when he asks you for your license, seriously? I didn’t know when a cop asks for your license you have the option of not showing him. I’m also surprised he didn’t give you a ticket.

• Like 2

Where was the badge in your wallet from? It looked dainty and cute....must of been Customs or TSA or let me guess, mall cop? Actually, no offense to any of those. Handicapped? Really....  If you want to catch our attention with videos messing with cops, post the ones where they pit your bike because you refuse to pull over. Or, when you enter a "non compliance" state where they ask you once and are spraying you while you are still asking "Why...." the second time. THOSE are the videos I want to see!!!!

• Like 3

How is it that you have so many videos of the police pulling you over (where you always claim to be harassed) if you are never doing anything wrong? If you are looking for sympathy, I don't think you are going to get it here.

• Like 9

I ride a damn two stroke with tail lights that don't even work, and I've never been pulled over by cops. 

How come you are always getting pulled over? And why give an attitude right off the bat?   

I dunno. It's not me so I don't give a shit! 

• Like 1

So he saw something of question and pulled you over and you give him a hard time when he asks you for your license, seriously? I didn’t know when a cop asks for your license you have the option of not showing him. I’m also surprised he didn’t give you a ticket.

You always have the option of not showing them.  Also, have you ever noticed that tickets generally say Notice of Violation.  Notices don't have to be paid.

I didn’t know when a cop asks for your license you have the option of not showing him. I’m also surprised he didn’t give you a ticket.

If your operating a motor vehicle and are stopped for a violation YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PRODUCE YOUR LICENSE in New York. If you don't produce a license as required the LEO may arrest youfor OBSTRUCTION OF GOVERNMENTAL ADMINISTRATION. Actually I'm VERY SURPRISED he didn't get a ticket either.
  • Like 4

CA DMV handbook:  

Driver License In Your Possession

You must always have your driver license with you when you drive. Show it to any police officer who asks to see it.

The ACLU site:  Upon request, show police your driver's license, registration and proof of insurance.

I don't know about CO, but you have to hand over the license in CA.  There is a separate violation for not having it in your possession while driving.  If you are not driving, then you don't have to.  Notices - yeah, okay, but when the bill for the ticket comes in the mail, it's a bill.  Go to court and fight it, try to get it reduced or pay it.

K - just watched the video.  You're an idiot.  Cops usually mirror who they deal with and try to diffuse the situation.  You admittedly had a problem with your bike but confrontational right outta the gate, I'm handicapped, do I need to call a supervisor, you may have seen my videos on youtube, I normally wouldn't show my ID,  etc.  One day you'll run into the cop who will inspect your bike front to back, deem it unsafe and impound it.

You are the bad example of motorcycling everybody talks about.  Your actions will cause people to take more enforcement on bikes.  Just like some judge all cops by one bad one, some will judge all motorcyclists by one bad one.  You.

Why don't you do all of us a favor and mature a little, Stop thinkin' it's cool to be confrontational and just ride with a safe and legal bike.

Or, as mentioned, post up when you get thrown on the ground.  Then the cops will search Youtube for all of your videos to establish your ridiculous pattern and use 'em against you.

• Like 20

Also, here's the Oxy Moron. I'M HANDICAPPED and ridding a Two Wheel MC? REALLY? Are you physically or mentally handicapped? After watching the videos I'm guessing the latter? What am I missing ? You're going to piss a cop of enough on day where he's gonna go over the entire bike and investigate if you are driving out of your restrictions with your handicap. Keep poking the bear and your gonna get bit.

Edited by GreenHornet450
  • Like 7

You acted like a complete tool.

If you really didn't do anything wrong, then be polite and the officer will be nice. You were hostile before you even stopped.

• Like 3

I refuse to even watch the OP's videos anymore after watching like 5 of them and being disappointed that I wasted my time. ..... they almost always have misleading titles and somehow only show his interaction with cops.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DONT WATCH THIS VIDEO... THIS GUY IS A TROLL!

• Like 2