chad reed so true!

Supercross

saw this on vital,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         jeff.cohen.923 wrote: what a bad dude i think we forget sometimes that he has 50 million dollars and still goes out there and pushes harder then a privateer trying to put food on the table. he could stop working years ago but thats not him. he is purely racing for pride as far as i see it and thats something i respect greater then winning every race. we can all say we would do this or jump that but he does it

saw this on vital,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         jeff.cohen.923 wrote: what a bad dude i  jeff.cohen.923 wrote: what a bad dude i think we think we forget sometimes that he has 50 million dollars and still goes out there and pushes harder then a privateer trying to put food on the table. he could stop working years ago but thats not him. he is purely racing for pride as far as i see it and thats something i respect greater then winning every race. we can all say we would do this or jump that but he does it

Jeff needs to learn the difference between "then" and "than".

Edited by woods-rider

I think it's Ellie :)