2014 KTM 300 six days, Any left anywhere

Looking for a new KTM 300 Six days if anyone has seen one around.

Thanks

In new jersey. Town & country cycles ask for eric and tell him jeff sent you

Thanks a bunch guys for the replies. Been searching around for a week now and nothing, Looked at Holeshot and not open till Tuesday , will be calling them first thing.

Thanks

I saw one a Hinshaw's Motorcycle in Auburn, Wa.  Man that is a sweet machine, sounds like they are running around $9,500.00!!!!!!

Big Thanks to RMX rider and everyone who posted called Holeshot Motorsports in Langley BC and getting it shipped out. Gonna be a fun time .

$10,200 CDN so 9500.00 American in Washington sounds about right. Picked up a PW 50 for the kid as well.

Thanks

Your going to be happy guy . The bike is awesome! Picked mine up as soon as I saw the dealer had one . They said guys were calling from all over .

Elite KTM, Loveland, CO has some.

Surdykes Motorsports in Festus Missouri has some also....I wanted one but decided to wait....maybe next year

Big Thanks to RMX rider and everyone who posted called Holeshot Motorsports in Langley BC and getting it shipped out. Gonna be a fun time .

$10,200 CDN so 9500.00 American in Washington sounds about right. Picked up a PW 50 for the kid as well.

Thanks

i thought the pdubs were no longer being made?

I know that our local dealer has one as of last weekend

Motosporthillsboro.com

Wouldn't be that long of a drive if you really want it