Sign in to follow this  

2004 crf250r what valves should i buy?

i need new valves for my crf250 and i was wondering if the kibblewhite stainless steel black diamond valves are a good upgrade or not

The Kibble White stuff is an excellent upgrade. Lots of people are using them, including me since summer 2012. No problems so far!

Putting in stainless steel intake valves should be considered a downgrade as far as performance is concerned. As far as longevity goes, that's directly related to your intake tract cleanliness and air filter maintenance prowess.

Putting in stainless steel intake valves should be considered a downgrade as far as performance is concerned. As far as longevity goes, that's directly related to your intake tract cleanliness and air filter maintenance prowess.

how much do u want for ur crf250 motor

how much do u want for ur crf250 motor

New or Used? Stock or Race? What model Year? Do you need the EFI system, or not?

If you're looking for a drop-in replacement motor for your carbureted 2004 bike I won't be able to help you, unfortunately, as all I have are fuel-injected motors and parts.

I Pm'd you, if you still think I can help, please PM me your email address as well as what you're looking for so I can give you pricing and pics.

Edited by Eddie8v