Wrong size FMF sent! Please help

Hi last summer I ordered the fmf powerbomb and just recently was able to secure the Q4 muffler. When I just tried to fit the two together they are almost the same size. The outside diameter of the header is about 3.4 and the Q4 about 3.6 measured with a 6 inch ruler so not exact. So my question is which one is wrong? Does the Q4 fit inside the header? I was wondering if anybody could give me a rough diameter estimate so I could guess which is the wrong one. I will attach a few pics so I hope that helps. Thank u for any advice

1391988334270.jpg

1391988352749.jpg

1391988371872.jpg

Hi last summer I ordered the fmf powerbomb and just recently was able to secure the Q4 muffler. When I just tried to fit the two together they are almost the same size. The outside diameter of the header is about 3.4 and the Q4 about 3.6 measured with a 6 inch ruler so not exact. So my question is which one is wrong? Does the Q4 fit inside the header? I was wondering if anybody could give me a rough diameter estimate so I could guess which is the wrong one. I will attach a few pics so I hope that helps. Thank u for any advice

Try pulling the sleeve out of the muffler.

That should do it.

Try pulling the sleeve out of the muffler.

That should do it.

you beat me to it !!! ....  :goofy:

The sleeve is for using your stock header and just slipping it on. 

The Q4 ships with a reducer in the mid pipe so it can be used with the stock header. See if it has one and pull it out......you should be good then.