Sign in to follow this  

Best 125 smoker, - yz

The reson I don't like yamaha is because I have 3 frends with yams and each bike never runs right and wen they do thay blow them selfs to piese (of cores thay are 4t which is why they brake so much). however if I can find a nice yz I mite get it :thumbsup:

I have a husqvarna cr125 the race model and I like it a lot so far it's been really reliable and I'm about to over haul the bike to my likings it has a lot of power for a 125 of course I'm being somewhat boss because I own the bike but that's my opinion

The reson I don't like yamaha is because I have 3 frends with yams and each bike never runs right and wen they do thay blow them selfs to piese (of cores thay are 4t which is why they brake so much). however if I can find a nice yz I mite get it :thumbsup:

Maybe your 3 friends suck at maintenance!?

• Like 6

Maybe your 3 friends suck at maintencen

ya thay suck at it but still the swing arm falling off???

Edited by mutthead101
  • Like 1

Maybe your 3 friends suck at maintenance!?

+1 , my yz250f was the most reliable bike I ever had, but I also know how to take care of it

• Like 1

Thats because your friends dont do any motor maintenance to their bikes. Yamaha is one of the best motorcycle brands period. If they did oil changes, valve checks, air filter clean you could get 120 to 150 hours or more.
  • Like 2

Thats because your friends dont do any motor maintenance to their bikes. Yamaha is one of the best motorcycle brands period. If they did oil changes, valve checks, air filter clean you could get 120 to 150 hours or more.

They probably don't know where the air filter is...lol and I don't see how a swing arm could possibly fall off

Thats because your friends dont do any motor maintenance to their bikes. Yamaha is one of the best motorcycle brands period. If they did oil changes, valve checks, air filter clean you could get 500 hours or more.

^^ Fixed it for ya.

• Like 1

A yz with proper maintenance will out do any bike dollar to dollar...so your friends are dicks and dont treat there scooters well..buy a yz or new ktm..

When I picked up my 02 cr 250 in 2013 still had factory piston and ran good..even though the piston was cracked around skirt definitely over 500 hours..lol I dont suggest that...

When I picked up my 02 cr 250 in 2013 still had factory piston and ran good..even though the piston was cracked around skirt definitely over 500 hours..lol I dont suggest that...

ouch thats not good