EDDIE SISNEROS STILL AVAILABLE ON HERE?

He's just busy, keep trying... if you run into a bind for time you can ship the ECU to me in CT and I will burn in Eddie's program for you for free, but send to Eddie if you have the time. We won't be riding this week! More snow thursday.

Edited by Eddie8v

• 3 weeks later...

If you're under a time constraint feel free to ship me your ECU, once you reach Eddie and pay him for the file and he/you email it to me, I can burn it for you for free and get it back to you faster. Seeing as you're in MA you're like me in that there's no rush at all. Unless you're headed far South, of course!!! Braaaap.

• 2 weeks later...

Update; Since I never heard back even by email, I decided to look at other things that might be the cause for the flameout. Pulled the fuel filter out of the fuel pump. Ya, great design Honda WTF?? little mesh bag packed with what looks like a cotton sock for effs sake. and full of black dirt. Going to change it out to the updated free-er flowing one and see where that gets me. Bike only has 35 hours on her.

Eddie gave me a great map. It does what he says it does. If you read this thread, don't take it the wrong way. If you do get in touch with the guy, he delivers what he promises. Im going to assume he's got big things going on right now.

Is it safe to send ecu to him without speaking to him first ? I've printed out the form and filled it out and I want to send it out tomorrow just a little nervous !

I've sent him a few ECU's. I think the longest turnaround was 6 days. MA to CO.

It's good to be a skeptic.

But no need  to worry about SSW.

I've sent him a few ECU's. I think the longest turnaround was 6 days. MA to CO.

It's good to be a skeptic.

But no need to worry about SSW.

I think I would search his name on here before I sent something to him...seems things may be different now than in the past.