Sign in to follow this  

2013 YZ250 REBUILD.

I am going too be doing a rebuild on my new ya as soon as my top end gets here from Eric gorr. I recently purchased all of the tools to do the job. I also bought some Yamabond liquid gasket and idk if it's the right kind, I'd like too know before I rip it apart! ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1391997459.550808.jpg

Nothing at all its just the dealerships aren't open on Sunday and Monday around here and close very early on Sat so if I need to do a top end or clutch replacement, ext. I prefer to use the liquid gasket instead of a used gasket. Much easier to carry a tube then 50 different gaskets.

GoYamaha

Take your time watch a YouTube video if you need to see things, did you have gorr do anything? Porting or bored/?

Yes I have watched all three of Rocky Mountain atv mc's videos. I still would like too know if there is anything else that I should know?...

Yes I had Eric bore the cylinder too a 265 got a head mod for pump gas and had the mo betta porting option done. Can't wait for motocross!

Should I just put my main bearings in the freezer or should I keep trying too find dry ice in my area?

I put mine in the freezer for only an hour. Also only used a heat gun instead of a torch... went perfectly :D